10 Memorial Blvd.
Providence, Rhode Island
VR content creation contest (using STYLY)
With no coding or 3D experience required, anyone can easily create VR and participate
Bringing more art into VR
Learn VR Creation Tools such as Unity , Blender , Sketchup , TiltBrush and STYLY01
Get Connected to Tech Companies Looking for Talented Creators and Students03
Build Relationships with other Creators and Communities Around the World02
Over $1,800 in Cash, Awards, and Other Prizes04
(1) Participants can work individually or as a team.
(2) The maximum number of people per team is 20.
(3) Up to 5 submissions will be accepted per person / team.
(4) This is a global contest. It is open to anyone regardless of nationality.
(5) Submitted version of the VR world(s) must be done through STYLY .
(6) Any tool (e.g. Unity, Blender, Maya, Sketchup, Tiltbrush, etc.) may be used in creating the VR world. But the final published and submitted version of the VR world(s) must be done through STYLY.
(7) Minimum age requirement for participants is 13 years old.
(8) It is up to the discretion of the winning individuals / teams to decide how they will distribute or use the prizes.
(9) The submission period is from February 1st, 2019, 0:00:00 PST to March 15th, 2019, 11:59:59 PST.
(10) The judging period is from approximately March 16th to March 21st, 2019.
(11) Winners will be announced on or around March 22nd, 2019.
(12) Psychic VR Lab (STYLY) maintains rights to reuse submitted contents for promotions, marketing, media, etc.
Creativity - Be playful, imaginative, expressive! Take risks and show us that bizarre inner world that has never been seen before.
Emotion - Your work should make us feel something. Make us laugh, cry, scream, feel inspired. After exiting your VR world, our heart should be pounding or face smiling.
Design - Beauty is important. Make it aesthetically pleasing. Textures, materials, colors, lighting, scaling, arrangement etc. are all part of this.
Meaning - Send some story or message through your VR world. Give us insights into the human condition or into the way the world could or should be.
(1) Create your VR scene on STYLY and publish it
(2) Prepare your submission
(a) URL of your work